02 03 RECAVI | Lifestyle and Review Blog: Amazing Books with Amazing Series: Pretty Little Liars 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Amazing Books with Amazing Series: Pretty Little Liars

34


I always denied myself of watching Pretty Little Liars because I knew the books differentiated from the show a lot. Nevertheless, after finishing Game of Thrones, I didn't have a series to watch on a daily basis anymore. I saw Pretty Little Liars on the "Trending Now" list in Netflix and decided to give it a run... 

Well, I am hooked! Although I know that the plots and secrets are a bit different and unravel into more different ways as each episode passes, I cannot stop watching it. I am literally hooked on the life and mysteries of these 4 girls and whomever is A. The show differentiates from the books so much that I do not even know who A is on the show, as I do with the books. 

I totally recommend both the series and the books to everyone. Sara Shepard 4ever. 

(Disclaimer: photo is not mine.)


Related Articles-



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38