02 03 RECAVI | Lifestyle and Review Blog: 2014 Spring Trend Alert: Purple 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

2014 Spring Trend Alert: Purple

34
This Month's Purple Trend




























My mother is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to shopping and spotting trends. Who needs Vogue when you have someone who is out and about in the city shopping almost every day and reporting back to you with trend alerts?


This month, me and my mom took a trip to the city together and we spotted a girl wearing a beautiful, semi-transparent purple floral shirt. My mom then looked at me and said in a nonchalant manner: "Oh, I've seen so much purple lately... Lilac, a beautiful pastel purple. Everyone's wearing it, total trend." Um, mother? March is almost over, why didn't your trend alert come to my ears earlier? Well, fingers crossed she doesn't forget her April trend alert in the starting of the month!

I've joined Polyvore a little while ago and have not regretted it, I can now do all this cool stuff with my posts and let you guys know what each item's are.

Enjoy these lilac items and have a great March! (Even though it is almost over!)


Dorothy Perkins sleeveless dress
dorothyperkins.com


Purple lace dress
modcloth.com


Mid length dress
modcloth.com


Alice Olivia purple skirt
theoutnet.com


Paul Andrew mid-heel pumps
avenue32.com


Manolo Blahnik pointy-toe pumps
barneys.com


Givenchy purple tote
mytheresa.com


MARC BY MARC JACOBS pink bag
shopbop.com


Henri bendel handbag
henribendel.com


Burberry floral handbag
net-a-porter.com


Kate Spade purple bracelet
couture.zappos.com


River Island embellished beanie
riverisland.com


Silk shawl
chanluu.com




Related articles-


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38